Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE3_iMovie


Lynda.com iMovie Essential Training

I enjoyed my iMovie Essential Training, through Lynda.com. I loved the platform they offered. It was very user friendly, reminded me of the Full Sail Dashboard. The clips were well organized and extremely informative. I could follow along easily and was pleasantly surprised with “eye” icon that let me know which tutorials I had already watched.



After watching all the tutorials I feel more confident using iMovie. I have a better understanding of the tools that are available to me. Which tools I need to familiarize myself with and make sort cuts for myself, as well as which ones I would like to get better acquainted with that I won’t be using on a day-to-day basis, such as the green screen.

One of the tool I will be using more often is the mapping tool. I love the visual of placing people at the locations and watching the travel line as we reach the next destination.

I enjoyed working on Lynda.com and can’t wait to see all the other software they make tutorials for. I can see this is the start of a great “friendship” with Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment