Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wk 1 Response


My Response to Heather's Blog post:
After watching the videos on Copyright and Fair use, and am more concerned about how much is NOT fair use. I never realized how small the widow is for all the media that is out there. I have been concerned about the copyright issues over the last 10m months, but was not sure about all the rules. I believe I too was under the top ten misconceptions. As do is I believe are most people. I find that these rules are most difficult to explain to our students, especially at the Elementary level.  However I am finding that we are going to need to educate them early so that they are aware of what the laws are since they are our 21st century learners.  Which bring up the concern that if I am still confused about what the rules are exactly how do I get it across to the them? The lines are blurry when it comes to these rules.  

No comments:

Post a Comment