Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wk 2 Think Out Loud


When given the choice between presenting or publishing, I am torn. I love talking to people and sharing my ideas and learning form other people. However; I am not sure that my CBR project would be a great presentation, I feel like it made a huge impact in my classroom and with my kids, but maybe writing it out would be a better way to get the points across. In thinking about my CBR , I think that I did a good job of preparing my students to take test using computerized software, this is new and challenging for them. Having said that, I think that the best place to  publish my finding would be in a Technology in the Classroom type Journal such as The Journal of Interactive Learning Research (JILR) http://www.aace.org/pubs/jilr/default.htm in which I can relate to computer based assessments. To present my finding it would be appropriate at a conference like the Florida Educational Technology Conference, in which I would see many classroom teachers, or a conference like Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education. I am still unsure of which way I will go, but looking into which would get my information across the best way!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to decide what works best for you and for the material that you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete