Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wk 1 Wimba


After watching the Wimba achieves I feel more confident about he upcoming month. I was a little concerned with the workload. Now that I have a better understanding of what is expected this month I happy to say I am confident I will be able to get through it. I am excited to get my web pages finished up and put together. My Lit Review is DONE! And I am happy to make it web ready. It is amazing how fast this year has gone by and that we are this far along with the program. I enjoyed learning about the Copyright rules in the first week’s assignments as well reading everyone’s post. I look forward to the rest of this month. I am excited about the idea that we will have all our ‘paperwork’ ready and be able to publish or present when the program is all done. Can’t wait to get started!

1 comment: