Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing_Presentation Project

 
As the sun sets on this chapter of my Master’s degree I am happy to say it has been a chapter worth writing about…Literally. After completing my CBR project I have learned so much through my research for my Lit Review as well and actually implementing my challenge with my students. I chose to write and submit my journey for publishing. I think this will be a great way to share with other teachers my journey and how it affected my students. I am excited to share my results and experience with other and see if I can make a change in they way they teach math!

Picture By Daniela Mitchell


PPP Document
Wk 3 Think Out Loud
Wk 2 Think Out Loud

1 comment:

  1. excellent project idea, of course I'm a bit bias for blogging...

    ReplyDelete